Escape to sun-drenched and beautiful Hawaii
A fascinating culture, tropical landscapes, picture-perfect beaches, pristine surf spots, geological wonders and a lively beach scene – Hawaii has it all. For lovers of adventure in the great outdoors these islands are as enticing as for those heading here for the sun, sea and sand. Each island has its own distinct charm and attractions and the island you end up choosing depends on what you are looking for on your Hawaiian holiday.
- Oahu is the place to go if you want a taste of all of Hawaii’s highlights – a verdant interior, vibrant city life and one of the most famous surfing spots
- In Maui you will find the one of the state’s two national parks Haleakalā as well as the Haleakala Observatory – possibly the best place in the world to view the stars
- Kauai is known as the ‘Garden Isle’ because of its vegetation-clad valleys, and it is here you will find the largely unspoilt Napali Coast
- For budding volcanologists then Hawaii, or the ‘Big Island’, is a dream destination – the island is home to Volcanoes National Park and the state’s only active volcano
- Of course you can combine stays on more than one island – speak to your Personal Travel Expert for details